3/30/09

A-Z on Mondays: L is for Laugh

Katie and Maddie laugh all the time. They are just little boxes of giggles with bows on top. They are getting much better at posing for me for pictures - except when they start cracking up!

Their newest "thing" is to take all their plush into the living room and line them up in the picture window and play store. It was so cute I wanted to take some pictures.





Then I decided since I was getting such a shadow, I'd stick them on the other wall and take some closeups. Mayhem ensued.







They were laughing. I was laughing. It was awesome.

Come back next week for "M" - and for more "A-Z on Mondays" visit Jen over at Unglazed!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to shop in their store! Cute gigglies, seems like I could almost hear them!!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!

Audrey Lois said...

The girls are getting so grown up looking!

Femin Susan said...

Cute girls.

Living With Loss said...

They are just so cute! Looks like you all had lots of fun.

Safire said...

Aww...so cute! I love lots of laughter!

Unknown said...

How adorable! I like how they love each other, and I can hear the laughter!

M said...

Makes me wish I were little again!

reliv4life said...

so precious!! their laughter looks contageous - I think anyone in the same room would have to be laughing too!

Dawn said...

oh how i love love love to laugh :) and their store is greta!!! when i was little we had a bay window and it was one of my favorite place!

Becca's Dirt said...

I know you are feeling good because it feels so good to laugh. You have some cute and sweet looking twins there. Nothing is better than laughter.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Laughing is the best thing in life!!
They are just little dolls themselves. Oh, I remember all the stuffed animals....enjoy those little girls.

Minerva said...

There's nothing like the laughter of kids in the house. It comes so easy to them, and sounds so great.

Anonymous said...

Those girls of yours are just adorable! Can I babysit? LOL!

~~Mel~~ said...

I love it when kids get the giggles..it's contagious, isn't it?

Ben said...

Wow - busting out the stuffed animals - takes me back about 17 years in our house! Great memories! Thanks! (They look like they are having a blast..)

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable, and best of all they look like fantastic buddies. They will always have a wonderful bond, lucky girls!!

Cassie said...

Laughter just begets laughter. Really liked this L word.
It's a swell word.

hehehehehehehe.