3/17/09

Thank you!


I received another award! I love this one - I love how Kreativ is spelled with a K and missing the E. I love the color scheme. I love the font. Just too cute.

A big thank you goes out to Impulsive Addict, who recently drank one to many mimosas. :) Thank you so much!!!

Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are.

Aside from loving my family and friends, here are my other 7 loves (all materialistic because I am in a fun lovin' mood, not a sappy one right now!):

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Fresh ones. Stale ones where the peanut butter is all powdery are gross.



2. Digiscrapping. It's my new love, my new obsession. I want to find a way to do it for a living.


3. Vera Bradley. Her bags make me happy and make me smile. I get a new catalog and I'm like a little girl, running up to Andy "Can I get this one ... and can I get this one?"



4. Firm pillows. Maybe it has something to do with my bad neck and bad back - but what is the point of a super soft down pillow? Your head just sinks into the pillow and is flat on the mattress! And you can't breathe! I travel with my pillow - we got a big enough suitcase JUST so my pillow will fit into it along with my clothes. And yes - I will sacrifice some outfits if the pillow won't fit.


5. Crossstitching. I miss it. I used to do it EVERY NIGHT before I had the girls. When I got pregnant and stopped working (at about 3 months along) I had big dreams of just sitting on the couch crossstitching all day long. But for some reason I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't follow the pattern - my eyes got all dizzy! Then of course once the girls were born sleep was the preferred recreational activity! :) I need to start up again. I am about 1/3 way through one for the girls room. Two little girls having a tea party with their dolls. So pretty. (I found a picture of it on the web! Here is what it will look like finished!)


6. I would say Facebook, but I am not pleased with their new layout. So I will say I love the OLD FB layout. The new one is boring.


7. I love that we HAVE to get the living room painted by April 4th - which is the girls' 3rd birthday party. I love that having a due date kicks Andy's cute little butt in gear.

I am passing this on to all of you! I think you ALL deserve it - so take it and say it's from me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun!!! Stale peanut butter cups..............?

Jen said...

congrats on your award- you are a double winner this week!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that style Vera Bradley! I love Vera Bradley! (Almost as much as I love George Clooney)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! I just recently got on Facebook. I am slightly addicted now... :o)

Impulsive Addict said...

I wanna digiscrap! That sounds way fun!!

Safire said...

Cute list! Congrats on the win!