3/6/09

Computer back up and running

Thank you, Mr. Andy Man! Thank you for buying me an external hard drive for Valentine's Day. If it were not for that - and for backing up my entire system for me - I would have lost each and every single picture of our lives together since we met.

Pictures us dating ...




Pictures of our wedding ...



Pictures of us in our first home ...



Pictures of Daisy Cat ...




Pictures of the girls ...



Pictures like this ...



... that would be irreplaceable.

(Can you guess where (specifically) this last pic was taken? And I mean be specific. Prize to the first correct guess. Don't know what the prize will be yet.)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, glad you didn't lose them. Disneyworld?

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you backed them all up. Glad that you are back up and running. I am guessing Disney World. Not sure what ride. But I will guess It's A Small World.....

Audrey Lois said...

He is the Andy Man for sure!

Tiffany said...

Aw, very sweet. I'm glad you were able to keep your photos.

Anonymous said...

Just gonna say roller coaster, sorry can't be more specific than that!

Safire said...

Aww...looks like my guess was already taken. Small World. But I'm going to guess Disneyland and not Disneyworld. :)

Coop said...

Aw, Rosemarie, You are so freaking adorable! And of course so are your girls and your hub...glad they weren't lost! :) xoxo

Jen said...

Horray for Mr. Andy!!
My guess is The Magic Carpets of Aladdin ride at Disney.
But he has raingear on? Did you do splash mountain?

Liz Harrell said...

Oh that last picture made me laugh. He sounds like a sweetie. :)

Scraps of Candy said...

I am so glad you had everything backed up! I lost a bunch of digistuff when last year when my daughter knocked my EHD off the stand. Fortunately most of it was just freebies and no pics. Sorry about your layouts though. That stinks. Hmmm, I have no clue about the last picture. But I will guess the Alice in Wonderland Ride.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Andy, he is a prince and totally saved your bum!! Great pics.

Anniebanannie said...

You guys are sweet!

LOVE the pic of the girls.

Dawn said...

glad you have your computer bup and running!! and so very thankful that you didn't lose all of these very precious moments :) thanks for sharing this peek into your life!

Cassie said...

Good save Andy! You're an internet hero!