3/31/09

Whew! New layout is here!

My new layout is finally here! You notice I didn't say, "My new layout is finally done!" - because it is not. Ugh.

As most of you know, I attempted to this whole thing myself - basically by using tutorials all over the web. Then when my computer crashed a few weeks ago, I lost all the tutorial sites I was using. The basics were done - column, etc. - but I am having trouble with the headings of each section.

Basically they should all look like the "About Me" and "Layout Design" blurbs. The picture is right above it, part of the "gadget" (as Blogger calls it). I can't figure out how to do the same to my followers, blogs I read, awards, and more that I will be adding. Right now I just added the headers in as a picture gadget - which causes them to float way above that blurb and not really look like a part of it.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

I will still be changing the header each month to update the girls pictures, and will probably just change the background designs with the seasons.

Sooooooooooooooo ... tell me what you think!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Good job!! Looks great!

Safire said...

So Cute! Great job!

Dawn said...

love the pink... love the green... love those little ladybugs and the swirly doodles!! i am impressed :) i wish i could help you with your little problem, but i haven't a clue!! you did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I wish I could even begin to do something like this. You did a great job!

Audrey Lois said...

This layout is SO you! Great job!

Beverlee said...

Looks fantastic! I love the shadow headings! You are so creative.

Tiffany said...

I think it looks wonderful! Sometimes I think about working on mine, but it's overwhelming.

Impulsive Addict said...

Love your page and new layout!

I'm not trained on how to do an-y-thing on here! It gives me a migraine when I think about changing it.

I love the idea of changing out the pics every month! You're so creative!

Rosemarie said...

Thanks, everyone!!!

Living With Loss said...

WOW!! It looks fantastic....well done!

~~Mel~~ said...

I love your new layout!!! Your girls are soooooooo cute!