3/4/09

Updated: Did anyone else get this email?

I got an email from a student at Washington University looking to conduct a study about personality types among bloggers (or something of the sort). Anyone else get something similar? It kind of intrigues me ...

Update: Well, I took the questionnaire! I was at one point a graduate student in a psych program and I remember how hard it was to get participants. I went to the website to check it out first, and then went to work. It was interesting! I answered about 315 questions like, "Do you like to take risks?" "Do you have mood swings?" "Are you an organized person?" etc, and then I received my score on 5 different scales. (Which I am still trying to figure out if I should post for you all to see into the depths of my soul! Haha!)

If you are interested ... here is the link ... http://e-xperiments.org/personality/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I got that, think I ditched it...I get too much email! Let me know what happens!

Tiffany said...

I didn't get it. Sounds interesting!

Dawn said...

nope! not me :)

Jen said...

nope, and I'll pass. Glad you helped them out.

Audrey Lois said...

just finished the test!

Safire said...

Ohh...cool email! Hope you enjoyed it! How long did it take you?

Unknown said...

Didn't get that one. Let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get that email. Sounds interesting.