3/16/09

A-Z on Mondays: J is for Jumping for Joy

(Hi everyone. I always feel this need to explain where I've been when I haven't blogged in a while, and the answer is usually: just plain busy. Busy with the girls, busy with Twin Club, busy with the house. I get such a feeling of guilt when I don't blog or make comments on your blogs - like I am letting you guys down or something - which I know is just silly. Blogging should be fun! So, if I go through busy times when I don't blog, please know that I am thinking of you all and I'll be back when I can!)

This week, J stands for Jumping for Joy! I won a giveaway! A cool giveaway! A big thanks to Tiffany over at Songbirdtiff! Lots of exclamation points!!!

Through Tiffany, I won a 16x20 poster print from www.onlineposterprinting.com - now all I have to do is decide which of my pictures I should get blown up! I am thinking it should be something from the past year with my new camera, since the resolution is sharper than my old camera, but we shall see.

Have a great day everyone - I plan on doing lots of reading today and making lots of comments.

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you choose!

Dawn said...

howdy!!
you shouldn't feel bad- or feel like you need an excuse! i'm just happy when i see you :)

congrats on winning the poster! don't forget ot show us the photo you choose!!

Jen said...

I'll Jump with you! ;)
Love winning stuff, which I don't do too ofen.
Yeah I miss you when your gone - and understand. But if you miss a letter, I will send out a search party.

Unknown said...

Son't let the blogworld stress you out then it won't be any fun. Congrats on the win!!

Ben said...

Nice prize. I'd love to have a big version of one of my favorite pix. Congrats!

Cassie said...

Oh yes, Jump for Joy! Isn't it fun to win something occasionally? Everyone needs a break sometimes...even from blogging! We all have busy lives, but especially you folks with youngsters still under your roof and with twins I guess that's busyX2. I'll join Jen's search party looking for you if you're gone TOO long!

Audrey Lois said...

Congrats on the win! Hope you feel better soon!

Living With Loss said...

Well done!! What a great prize...have fun picking a photo!

Take care, N

Unknown said...

I'd be jumping for joy too!
Speaking of contests, today is the last day to enter my Blog Birthday contest. Come on over and check it out.

Impulsive Addict said...

YAY! Congrats on winning! I love winning things but I hate losing and that's usually what happens!

Safire said...

Congrats on your win! Show us which picture you choose!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway!

reliv4life said...

congrats on winning!