9/26/08

Thank you, Darla!


Big hugs and kisses to one of my newest blog friends, Darla, who has a fantastic blog, Family and Flowers. She nominated me for this award - and I thank her so much!

I just love this whole blogging thing. Keeping a journal when the girls were first born was laughable - I always chose "sleep" as my preferred recreational activity - so I love that I now have a little place all my own to chronicle our memories for all time.

I would like to pass this award on to ...

Sweet Sue Sews ... a blogger (and extended family member) who loves her family and loves to sew.

Mabel's House ... a new blog I have started following by Liz ... Mabel is her adorable dog and she and her husband have admitted that their house is really Mabel's house

Know any other good blogs? Pass them on - I am addicted!

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Aw, thank you! You're too sweet!