9/11/08

"It's an honor just to be nominated"


Oh I feel just like Sally Field! You like me - you really like me! Ha!

My aunt's sister-in-law, and my new blogger friend, Sue, sent me this award, and I am so happy! Thank you!

Now it's my turn to "Pay it Forward" (one of my favorite movies, which when I was teaching I would have my kids watch and write a paper about - they all cried). Here's how it works:

(1) You put the logo on your blog if you are nominated copying it from the one who nominated you.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.

(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (I don't know that many yet so I nominated those that I visit often).
(4) Their blogs are linked on mine.
(5) I sent a message to these people on their blogs to let them know I nominated them.


That's all!

So ... my nominees are:
Bakerella - wonderful site all about baking, mostly cupcakes and cupcake pops

The Beddes Bunch - by a woman I don't even know who lives out west somewhere - her site backgrounds are always changing and I love reading about her boys

The Pioneer Woman - got this link from a blog off a blog and now I am hooked - my aunt and I are going to go to Oklahoma one day and crash her ranch just to hang out with her for the day

Crazy Mom Quilts - again, someone who doesn't even know I exist but I love reading about her quilting adventures and look forward to the day my life calms down and I can start mine

I would love to add more blogs to my reading list - if you know any good ones, send them on over!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice to be noticed? I received one as well and was tickled pink..Congrats!!!

Audrey Lois said...

I too received a nomination from Sue. Ro.......blog on as you do a super job with it!