7/5/08

The Countdown Starts!

How excited am I? We are taking our first vacation alone since the girls are born! Starting tomorrow! Is it wrong that I am this happy?

Our five-year anniversary is Sunday and we going to Connecticut for three days. We are going to do the Mystic-Mohegan Sun trip. On our schedule is the Mystic Aquarium, Mystic Seaport, Mohegan Sun for dinner and 25-cent slots, and general exploring. It looks like rain everyday but we don't care a bit! I have actually been feeling like I have been coming down with a cold and was afraid that we wouldn't be able to go, but Andy declared that even if we stay in the hotel room and sleep for three days WE ARE GOING.


The girls will be well taken care of - my mom will watch them the first night and Andy's parents will watch them the second. I am sure I will miss them and call a million times, but I know that the girls will have the time of their lives (and so will the grandparents).

If we win big at Mohegan Sun I'll be sure to let you all know, although you'll probably hear me screaming all the way in New Jersey.

Here is a picture of us on our Honeymoon in WDW 5 years ago.

No comments: