4/24/09

Katie and Mama's Special Days

Katie has been pretty good about Maddie being in school all morning five days a week. She just accepted it - and knows that now she and I can have "special days" - which she tells everyone about:

"Ka-teee an' Mama got a BA-gul on our specia' day." We did this the first day Maddie was gone, so now she expects one every day. They are so good - but too many carbs for Rosie!

"Ka-teee an' Mama made tamBOReeeenes on our specia' day."






"Ka-teee an' Mama go to tha pahk on our specia' day!" That was this morning. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics - sorry!

Of course we stopped to get a BA-gul first.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

12 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Rosemarie - you have the sweetest cuties - I love to read about them and I enjoy your blog so much. Have a nice weekend with those babies.

Tiffany said...

Lovely. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

Cassie said...

Awww. Now I have to REALLY catch up to find our why Katie isn't at school with Maddie. I've been a slacker and now am lost!!
That Katie is a cutie pie!

Cassie said...

Okay Rosemarie, I'm caught up.My memory isn't so great, but when I read your M post for the little ladies 3rd birthday it all came back to me. Is Maddie still enjoying preschool? I hope so.
Blessings!

Unknown said...

Cute! Glad to see you back around here!!

Katy said...

Yay for special days with children! Darling pictures.
Have a great weekend girl.

reliv4life said...

Isn't it wonderful how each child relishes some alone time with mom? my teens still enjoy it - although they would never broadcast it to the world anymore... enjoy the innocent way she loves you and wants the entire world to know -that does not last forever...

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am glad that you both enjoy your special days!

Anonymous said...

Aw! That's sweet!


Grabbing your button while I'm here! I'm on a button-mission this weekend! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Awww she's so sweet! Enjoy your BA-gels lol.

Safire said...

So sweet! Have fun with your days!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Your babies are SO precious. I found you via multiples & more, and have been reading your past posts like a stalker. :) I loved the story about the girls helping each other wash hands while you were 'busy'. Sweet girls - something I look forward to when mine get older. Keep up the good work.
-Johanna
BakerTwins.net