4/14/09

I am living in chaos!

Aaargh! My house is a big 'ole mess!

As I type we are having our brandy-new hardwood floor installed. The house is a mess. Even though it is only two rooms the dust is just everywhere. The noise is everywhere, too. BUT ... I ain't complaining - when all is said and done I will have beautiful flooring!

Why does it seem I don't blog the first week of every month? I am the Newsletter Editor for my local twin club and the newsletter gets emailed to our members by the 7th of every month. So, the days before that are usually filled with me waiting to get articles from people, formatting pages, and then pulling it all together at the last minute. I do it all digitally and it gets emailed to everyone as a pdf file. Unfortunately this blog suffers in the process. And I've said it before and I'll say it again - when I get out of the habit of blogging every day/every other day - it takes me a bit to get back in the groove.

We had a wonderful birthday party for the girls - and a wonderful Easter, too. I hope you all had a wonderful Passover or Easter, whatever you celebrate!

I'm getting my slideshows together and I'll post them up when I'm done.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

ahhh... mystery solved! i do miss you when you aren't here though! can't wait for the birthday & easter photos :)

Tiffany said...

Sometimes life is just busy. I'm happy you checked in!

Becca's Dirt said...

Glad to hear from you and I do understand. Happy belated birthday to the girls. Are they 4 now? Glad you had a nice Easter.

reliv4life said...

I wondered when you missed the A - Z yesterday!! glad to see you back!

Anniebanannie said...

You're just good to even write a check-in post. Life gets so crazy...does it ever slow down?!!!

Unknown said...

As I was driving to pick kids up from school, I wondered, where in the heck is Rosemarie? Now, I know..glad you are okay, exciting about the floors. All has been great here too. Sending our 8th grader off to Washington D.C. in about two hours for her school trip....worried? A little.......

Anonymous said...

Why is it that with every renovation the house is left with a layer of dust?

Katy said...

I hear ya girl, life is crazy shiz and goes so quickly...Crazy days I tell ya. I bet you're glad to be getting the wood down. Sorry you have a mess.
You need to go to my sista's blog...she's having a giveaway..you'll like it!!

Erin said...

yea ive been missing your posts lately - glad to see u are back on!

Miss JC said...

GIRL..Katy is write..I'm doing a Scentsy giveaway to apologize for my lack of blogging and commenting..I've been a mean friend...haha. Come check it out! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

I miss you when you don't blog..but I completely understand what it's like to have a busy life!

I'm excited to see all your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how your floors turned out.

I totally understand! I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks now. Just haven't had it in me lately. I am going to try to do a post tomorrow.

Glad that you guys had a great Easter!