1/12/09

A-Z on Mondays: A is for Argyle Dresses

I am beginning to participate in a new event: "A-Z on Mondays" created by Jen over at Unglazed.

I am going to keep the pictures all about the little ladies ... they were 5 months old in this picture and my cousin, Fortunata, gave them these beautiful argyle dresses. I loved them! I loved the little coller, how it came with little bottoms attached with snaps to make it easier to change them, and I loved that they were "the same, but different."


Katie is in the pink, Maddie in the orange. Look at thier little fat arms and bowed legs. I would call them my "oven stuffer roasters" and pretend to gobble them up. They'd crack up - it was hysterical. This picture totally brings me right back to that time - we were in the townhouse. I close my eyes and I am there.

I think I am going to love Mondays.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOVE that orange little dress!!!!!! Do they make that in my size?!

Jen said...

A is for Adorable!!!!!
Glad you are playing along. :D

Unknown said...

Just precious!!

Impulsive Addict said...

A is also for Awwww!!! The girls were so little!! Fun idea!

WV: mountdo
Man, I'm thirsty! I think I wanna diet mountdo.

Tiffany said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

They are too cute - both the dresses and the girls. :-)

Safire said...

Aww! They look so cute in those dresses! I love the same but different look for my boys too.

Cassie said...

That settles it.I'm getting rid of the dogs and getting us some twin baby girls!! Not really,but they sure are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are so pretty! I love argyle!

reliv4life said...

very precious! one of my best friends has a two year old and then twins that just turned one. I will give her your blog address, she would probably enjoy following your precious twins! Love the blow up sled! she needs one of those!!

Ben said...

It appears that argyle is quite "in" right now - sweaters and such - so those dresses would be quite the fashion statement these days.